Tuesday, December 18, 2012

icy hue



Today I'm still a little bit sleepy, because I hit snooze more than once this morning to finish an interesting dream.
I desperately need to clean my house, do my laundry, and pack my bags before we leave town on Saturday. I also have to buy or make some ugly sweaters for a Christmas party with our youth group, acquire several stocking stuffers for Phillip, survive a soccer tournament, create some activities for my AWANA kids, and hopefully set up some blog posts to entertain you during my time away. Because I'm doing so well at keeping up on the blog front. ;)
For some reason, the cold weather just makes me want to curl up by the fire, watch girly movies, and drink cocoa all day long. Whenever I'm not actively busy, that's where you'll find me. 
Here's hoping I can get it together soon!
Meanwhile, just join me in daydreaming about all things teal and blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment