Ahem. I made a very poor judgement call today. It involved my fireplace, forgetting to open the...flue? Grate? Whatever it's called, I didn't open it, and my whole house is filled to the brim with heavy smoke. It a choking hazard, it smells awful, my eyes hurt, and now my house is super cold from trying to get the smoke out through all the doors and windows. Sigh.
Next time, I'll make good decisions. Experience, here I come.
Hope you're having a good day and that your good judgement doesn't desert you!