Tuesday, June 12, 2012

dream

                                                                                       Source: highgatedreams.tumblr.com via Daniella on Pinterest

I haven't been sleeping very well the last couple nights. It's not a huge deal, but I must be stressed about something without really knowing it. Last night, I couldn't sleep because I was replaying a few of the day's events in my mind. And when I did go to sleep, this is what I dreamed.
I was climbing a mountain, but things kept getting in my way. Rocks kept falling in landslides, I kept running into people who tried to stop  me or people who I needed to help in the climb. And. AND. The biggest obstacle? Snakes. Every few feet, there were snakes of different breeds and colors and sizes and I had to kill them in order to keep climbing. And you all know how I feel about snakes. SCARY. It was a bad dream.
I finally got out of that dream and slept a bit. But after Phillip got up and before my alarm went off, I had another dream. 
It was the day before Brie's wedding. I was trying on every item of clothing in my closet in an attempt to find something to wear. (I have a dress, btw, so this is not a problem. crazy dream.) It took me so long to finally find a dress, that when I came out, I realized I had missed a bunch of the wedding activities, like the decorating and a bridal luncheon of some kind. Oops. Bad bridesmaid. Anyway, I started trying to help, and suddenly, a bunch of us, bridesmaids, groomsmen, etc. were trapped in a room that started to fill with water and strange objects. And we were being instructed by an evil voice. We had to fight our way out in order to survive, Hunger Games style. We were working together, fortunately, and not killing each other. Yet. When I woke up, I was jumping an impossible distance from a ledge on a wall across murky water to land on a raft full of my friends. Weird.
Anyway, I haven't got much else to say. I've had a busy couple days, but the next few should be filled with very little except house cleaning in preparation for my in-laws' visit this weekend and mailing some bridal-shower invitations. 
I haven't got much to say, obviously. I hope you enjoyed a glimpse into my strange dreams.

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely take lots of valerian and melatonin if this kept up......or you could just go straight for the hard liquor.....

    ReplyDelete