Monday, February 6, 2012

Days like this...


S
Today wasn't a bad day necessarily but it sure was a Monday!
Phillip had a PT test this morning, so I got up early to make him breakfast. I tried to sleep a little more once he'd gone, but it wasn't very restful. I really accomplished almost nothing this morning, and then I went off to work at the pregnancy center. On my way I got in a minor fender-bender in the parking lot of the mall, where I'd been getting quarters at the bank to feed the meters downtown. Fortunately no one was hurt, my bumper was just scratched from a woman backing into me. But the exchange of information made me late getting downtown, and the office was incredibly busy, and the traffic coming home was absolutely horrendous.
And now poor Phillip has gone to bed. He think's he's getting sick and has had a horrible headache all afternoon. I might be catching it, too, but my  headache got much better after dinner. 
Lucky for me, the day also provided a nice long chat with my sister and several delicious cups of coffee. Not to mention a book I simply can't put down!
Monday, I hope you lead to better things in the week ahead! Have a wonderful week, ya'll!

PS Don't forget to enter the giveaway before it's too late! 

No comments:

Post a Comment