Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Green with envy

                                                                  Source: kickasshomes.imgfave.com via Daniella on Pinterest

Wow am I ever in love with this room! I have actually googled the words "green chesterfield sofa" about a million times in the past year in hopes that a fabulous couch for a little money would present itself to me. But never, ever, have I seen such a beautiful sofa! I actually found a similar one at Urban Outfitters, but it sort of disappoints me when I compare it to this beauty.
Couch envy aside, I have a lot of housecleaning to do in anticipation of some more company this weekend! Two of my friends are on a road trip and are stopping in for a few days, and we'll be taking in a Rockies game and possibly some 16th Street Mall shopping.
What are you all doing this cool and cloudy Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment