Thursday, November 18, 2010

Deodorant saves the day

This morning, my departure for work was seriously delayed when I noticed a huge hole in the left boob of my new gray sweater (that I'd only washed once)! 
Much drama ensued in the form of me screaming "NO! Why, Target, WHY?! I thought we were BEST FRIENDS!" 
I had to find something else to wear. It was way too much pressure for that time of the morning.
But on the other hand, I'm kind of just glad I noticed. I don't know why I find it necessary to look in the mirror while I put my deodorant on, but it IS necessary. 
So thank you, deodorant, for 1) helping me avoid a rather awkward day trying to hide that hole/my bra from my coworkers and 2) making me smell nice. 
You rock. 

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! that would have been a looonnngg day had you not seen it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. Good thing for your deoderant. That would not be pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a solution! You can buy one of the wonderful felt rose pins we made for the craft fair and pin it over the hole!

    Ok, well, maybe that would be awkward in that spot...phoey. ;-( sorry.

    ReplyDelete