Friday, June 25, 2010

Lucite Love

So I'm back (or should I say "still") on my lucite love kick. Since no one seemed to like my idea of having lucite kitchen chairs, I moved on and bought some great gray chaivari ballroom chairs from Overstock. I really love they way the look in my kitchen, and, as mentioned before, I'm strongly considering upholstering the seats in pretty fabrics. However, another idea that won't leave my head is to buy just one crystal lucite chiavari ballroom chair, like this:
I think it would blend in with the other chairs, because its the same style, but stick out just enough to be a fun and quirky surprise. What do you think? Are there ANY lucite lovers in my readership?? ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I love lucite! I've been fighting the urge to get a ghost chair for the longest time. I have a small lucite coffee table in the living room and just love it. :) Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lucite!!!! it reminds me of cinderella, and I think it's really pretty. So dont give it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lucite idea! Your blog inspires me :)

    ReplyDelete