Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cushion Crush

I really love these gorgeous rooms! They are just full of casual elegance. I love everything, but especially the lucit legs and curtains (I own those!) in the first, the lighting in the second and the gorgeous flowers in the third. But I think what I love most of all is that every chair has its own custom coloured cushion. I wonder if I could pull that off in my kitchen, or if there are just too many colors already. Do you like these rooms or would you prefer matching cushions?

1 comment:

  1. I think you could do different colored cushions in your kitchen, as long as they were the colors from your curtains - you know, turquoise, red, and...can't remember the others. Yellow? White? I think that could look really cool.
    From a mom's perspective, though: get something that washes well/easily! Food spills...

    ReplyDelete