Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Monday!


It's Monday again. Also, it's snowing. Again.
I had my interview at the pregnancy center on Friday afternoon. Now to sit back and wait ;)
This weekend we went to our small group Bible study on Friday, and on Saturday I tried acupuncture for the first time! It was actually really interesting and I think I'll probably go back! We also went to see "42" with some friends. What an incredible story!
On Sunday we had church, fertilized the lawn, trimmed some branches, and had a birthday dinner for my grandpapa.
That's about all that's new with me. It's going to be a day of hiding from the cold, folding laundry, and possibly sweeping the floors (my very least favorite chore!).
Hope you had a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. Sweeping the floors might be my very least favorite chore too. Somebody should invent a robot maid for that!

    ReplyDelete