Monday, January 28, 2013

Here I am


Well hello there, faithful friends. I hope you had a laid back weekend! 
I'm just sitting here in my bed, my new temporary home. See, on Thursday night I broke my leg and I had to have surgery and spend most of the weekend in the hospital. 
I'm doing much better now and hopefully my recovery will go by quickly. I got a splendid (albeit too short) visit from my mom out of the bargain, she came down, cleaned my house, cooked a million delicious meals, cheered me up, and headed back home to her regular duties in about 4 days. 
I have been so showered with love from all the people in my life, and I know God has a purpose, no matter what He allows me to go through. 
Maybe I'll be swimming in time and inspiration and be a great little blogger for the foreseeable future. Maybe not. Broken Daniella makes no promises. 

2 comments:

  1. awwwww! Daniella! I'm so sorry!!! I will send some healthy, bone-mending prayers your way! (but also, yes please! blog!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to the blog world in a while only to learn you broke your leg! Yuck! Yuck, yuck!

    Mom's are the best, aren't they? There should be 30 of each one, though, so she can be around more often- but then we wouldn't treasure her as much so I guess 1 is OK.

    Praying for a speedy recovery, and lots of things for hands to do!

    ReplyDelete