Monday, November 5, 2012

For the love of {sleep}

This was not the best weekend for sleep. Phillip and I ended up watching 18 month old Lola from Friday night through, well, hopefully tomorrow morning. Her mom had an emergency and her dad isn't back from deployment yet, so we picked her up on Friday afternoon and have been babysitting ever since.
Between some things that happened on Thursday night/Friday morning and having Lola, I have been a sleepless wreck. If you know me at all, you know I do not do well without my 8-9 hours. And tomorrow is shaping up to be a really, really busy day.
I thought this quote by Earnest Hemingway was hilariously true. So if you need me, I'll be napping during every spare moment until further notice. You know, just to keep my life under control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment