Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday madness

                                                                        Source: witanddelight.tumblr.com via Daniella on Pinterest

So sorry to leave you hanging all day.
I had an appointment this morning, and then I spent the rest of the day helping the creative team at my church paint a giant cross for Easter. This week is actually turning out very busy, but I really don't mind. We threw hamburgers on the grill tonight, ate them wrapped in tortillas instead of buns, and then ran down to watch the Hunger Games, of course. I did read all three books in about 2.5 days, after all!
Tomorrow should calm down a tiny bit, but not for long. I still have several appointments, a shift at the pregnancy center, an afternoon tea, a bowling date, and a church group party (where I'm providing all the steaks and potatoes) before I can close this week out. 
I'm off to finally wash the paint spatters from my feet and maybe work on an Easter craft. 
Hope you've had a smashing Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment