Monday, February 27, 2012

{everything, nothing}


Good morning, I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
This quote perfectly describes my life lately. After months of little activity and few expectations, I have bouts of intense challenge and busy-ness. This last week was one of those incredibly busy and challenging weeks, and I'm afraid the trials aren't over yet. I feel incredibly emotionally drained and exhausted, but I have to keep moving because there are still a lot of things I need to accomplish. But I guess I can be comforted to know that I'll probably go back to the challenges of my boring life soon enough ;) 
I am comforted, though, by the knowledge that "in all things we are overwhelmingly conquerors through Him who loved us." Rom. 8:37
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Love you and praying for you, Sis. *Hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of you today my dear! I love you and am praying for your business this week. I love that quote about everything or nothing happening btw, it is just so true:) Anyways, I am rooting for you- GO DANI GO!!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete