Friday, October 14, 2011

A simplified list {things I dislike about my dog}

1. Cleaning up her poop
2. When she jumps on my guests and is super annoying to them
3. Barking at everything
4. Hair shedding everywhere
5. The way her tail thumps against the wall in her sleep in the middle of the night and wakes me up
6. When she breaks free and runs barking after a neighbor (especially the children on bicycles), it's embarrassing and terribly difficult to catch her
7.) When she gets too hyper on a walk and runs in front of me or tries to knock me over to play with another dog
8.) That I can't sit or lie on the floor in my house without her trying to jump on me/hit me in the face with her tail
9.) When she tracks mud all over the floor
10.) Waking up from a nap on the couch by a wet lick in the face

No comments:

Post a Comment