Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Necklaces from the sale section of Anthropologie that I think I could probably make myself

As I was busy perusing the sale section of Anthropologie.com (and I only peruse the sale section, I never even look at the normally priced stuff), I came across a whole slew of necklaces that I think I could probably make myself. Maybe they wouldn't be exactly the same, but they could be close! 
Some of these are surprisingly simple and I'm really inspired to go buy some materials and try my hand at Anthropologie knockoffs. 
So if you get one of these necklaces for Christmas, sorry that you saw it here first!
P.S. This is my 400th post. I'm a little bit proud of me for being so persistent!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Happy 400th! That is a LOT of typing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete