Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday's Child: cheerful, airy, bright

                                                                      Source: melissaesplin.com via Daniella on Pinterest

This week is my friend Arielei's birthday and also her baby shower! She's getting so close to her November due date, and I am so excited to see her as a mother, I know she'll be so wonderful at it! I can see her putting together a super stylish nursery like this. It's light and airy and cheerful. I especially love those yellow handles on the white dresser and the scallops on the walls. So cute! I won't get to be there for Arielei's baby shower because I can't afford another trip back to NM right now, but I'll be there in spirit wishing my dear friends well as they enter this exciting new stage in life! Congrats!

1 comment:

  1. oh my... i saw this a week late... but i LOVE this nursery! i just love yellows. there really isn't much in the world better than yellow.


    i will take pictures of my nursery soon and you can tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete