Monday, June 20, 2011

(de)motivated monday

via tumblr
I sent Phillip off to work this morning, did my Bible study, emailed my cousin, and headed upstairs to shower. I stopped by my bed and thought...hmmm...I should really wash the sheets! I'll throw in a load of laundry before I shower. 
And then I woke up over an hour later when Phillip texted me to say he was on his way home for lunch! 
I think I'll blame the gloomy weather for my lack of motivation - it's been raining almost non-stop since yesterday. Or maybe I'm so sleepy from all the gluten-free cake I've been eating? Carbs tend to make me sleepy, and since I haven't had any in months, maybe they're doubly affecting me. Or the intense yoga I've been doing has been draining my energy? Have to work off all that cake!
Anyway, I need to really get moving if I'm going to get anything at all done today! 
I'm off to brew some tea and try to shake the moody Monday stupor.
Good luck with your motivation this Monday. Don't be afraid to nap if you have to - I certainly do!

No comments:

Post a Comment