Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Plate Walls

I have quite a collection of blue and white porcelain: new and vintage, plates and platters, jugs and candlesticks and tiles, I have it all. I decided to try to put it all in our downstairs half-bath. I have been seeing millions of plate walls pop up in the design world for quite some time, and I don't know why I never realized that my blue and white plates and platters would look so much nicer on a wall than they do stacked up on top of my refrigerator! Here are some plate wall photos to tide you over until I can buy more plate hangers.  You might not be impressed with the three I have up there right now, but you will be when I get it finished!
What do you think of plate walls? 

1 comment:

  1. I actually like them. I would go with the more color coordinated, but the different colors do give a neat look. :) Do post pictures when you get yours finished!

    ReplyDelete