Monday, November 22, 2010

Moody Monday

Had a busy but fun weekend judging auditions for a play, shopping and eating with my cousin, watching Harry Potter, and blistering my fingers making tons and tons of crafts for a charity craft fair. 
Now its back to the insanely busy pre-holiday grind at work, as I try to get everything under control before my last day in December. 
I'm trying to keep my moodiness under control. Phillip wasn't allowed to call this weekend, and hasn't been allowed to write even one letter yet, and I really haven't been sleeping well. I need to invest in some glamorous dark sunglasses to hide the dark circles under my eyes. And I may need to splurge on some matching nail polish and lipstick! 
Have a good (and hopefully not moody) Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! Then you can look like a movie star. Except don't paint your nails black...paint them pink ("when you're feeling blue" ok I am so lame...)

    I'm sorry he didn't get to call. Hope he will soon! Love you.

    ReplyDelete