Wednesday, November 3, 2010

“Colour is black and white put together”

What is it about black and white that I can't resist? I have so many more images saved in inspiration folders, so I figured it was about time for another black and white post. 







Thank you all so much for your kind comments yesterday. I really appreciate knowing that you're reading and that you care. I was actually feeling pretty discouraged about my blog yesterday, wondering if anyone really wanted to read what I write or see what I post. But then I was informed that Heather at Gathering Spriggs had listed me as her blog of the week! I am so honored! And all of your comments also encouraged me to keep writing and to be willing to expose more of myself in the blog. I'll continue to do my best to keep you all entertained!
 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment