Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hortensia-Little Boy Blue

I was working out on Saturday morning when I realized that my feet were killing me! I had to take my sneakers off and finish my jumping jacks and butt kicks in my bare feet. And I decided today, when contemplating another workout, that what I really really need are new shoes. Now I love shoes - but I normally like shopping for heels and boots and fancy schmancy things I'll never wear. I just like girly shoes. So I went in search of tennis shoes. I found a really fun pair of purple Puma's on sale online, but they were completely sold out of my size. When I got home from work, I sat down on the couch to recuperate from work and I thought, What the heck, I'll check out the Puma site. And there they were! On sale for WAY less, and only 1 pair left! IN MY SIZE!

I bought them.

Behold, the "Speeder Mesh in Hortensia-Little Boy Blue!"

I kinda just love the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment