Wednesday, December 4, 2013

{just another wednesday}

This week has brought us an icy, frozen storm! With temperatures reaching 10 below, we're huddling up inside with coffee. I am feeling incredibly blessed because we manged to get our heater fixed just hours before the temperatures dropped! As long as it's toasty inside I am enthralled with the magic of the falling snow and frozen temps! 
This week is also bringing a visit from my youngest nephew (oh, and his parents, too) and also a lot of re-organizing and re-arranging of furniture! Gotta make room for the Christmas tree! I'm also working a lot trying to catch up from my time off last week and finally getting around to hanging some pictures and painting a few rooms!
How is it that the busier I get, the more I feel I can take on and accomplish? It's some weirdly inverse time relationship that I can't quite seem to figure out, but I'm willing to enjoy the bursts of energy and feelings of accomplishment while they last! I think part of it is just the joy of this season gives me more hustle and bustle than usual! 
If you need me, I'll be guzzling hot coffee topped with whipped cream and merrily sweeping the floor in preparation for pulling out all the holiday stops! 
Have a happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment