Thursday, August 22, 2013

{in pink}

Starting tomorrow, Phillip and I are flying off for a week to the magical land of Seattle! We'll be visiting my lovely and delightful cousin Tiana during her last week as an intern with the Seattle Children's Theater. She's pretty incredible and talented. We'll be visiting the local sites, eating our hearts out, shopping, drinking some famous coffee, and splashing in puddles to our hearts content. At least, that's what I'm hoping for!
It's cloudy in Denver today and I'm getting in the mood by drinking my coffee hot and packing up all my cutest things. 
Sorry about the silence around here, I feel like I only pop in to tell you I'm popping out
Hope you all are doing well! Shoot me an email or a comment and let me know if you've ever been to Seattle and what I should do there!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that quote: "Without Ice Cream there would be Darkness and Chaos". So true. ;) Have fun in Seattle!!!

    ReplyDelete