Monday, February 4, 2013

paint pop


Just a touch a paint and a smear of bravery and these warm, white spaces are set for life with the perfect pop of cheerful color.
I could really use a pop of cheer after spending my entire afternoon on the phone with insurance providers and doctors offices trying to get my follow-up appointment set up, only to discover that they'd already booked me for an appointment this morning at nine and I missed it because no one bothered to tell me. Sigh. Keeping my fingers crossed they can squeeze me in next Monday. Because it makes sense for doctors to only work on Mondays, right?
Hope your day is more productive than mine! 

1 comment:

  1. How do I get a job at one of THOSE doctor's offices??? ;) Sorry you're feeling crummy and sorry the healthcare system is SO broken. Hope you feel better soon soon soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete