Tuesday, January 1, 2013

{the best is yet to come}



.
I love winter weddings. They are so beautiful. Maybe I'm partial, because I was married in the winter, but somehow I feel so warmed by witnessing two people bond together forever on a cold winter's night.
Today my brother is marrying his one true love
Today, especially, I am so touched to share this special day with two such beautiful people. 
Today they are so publicly sharing their love, their vows, their very first kiss. 
What a beautiful testimony to God's loving faithfulness they are. 
What a wonderful, wonderful way to start the New Year!
I am so happy to witness their beginning and even happier to know that the best is yet to come!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Congrats to them!!!! We sure missed being there....can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete