Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy {holidays} Weekend!


Phillip and I are leaving tomorrow for our long-awaited holiday! We're going to Farmington for a baby shower and Christmas, then on to Albuquerque for our anniversary, several parties, and finally, but perhaps most importantly, my brother's wedding! 
I can't wait to spend so much time with our loved ones. I can't wait to hand out gifts, to sing carols by the fire, to have long heart to hearts and to party, party, party!
I am so thankful at this time of year to be able to spend time with family celebrating the birth of our Savior. His blessings are so abundant and His grace overflows on me, and I am so grateful. 
I hope you all have a beautiful weekend, a wonderful holiday season, and a merry, merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment