Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday, again

It's Friday again, and I haven't had anything to say all week. I mean, I've had things to say. Small fragments of scattered thoughts that wouldn't come together into anything coherent. I'm in a blogging slump.
This morning I'm drinking coffee, FB chatting with my pretty Brie friend, and making pumpkin muffins for small group tonight. The weather has been miraculously below 100 for the last couple days, and it made me start to crave Fall. Thus the baking and the pumpkin.
If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw all about my fun weekend with Tiana and Diana. We went to a Farmer's market, had lunch at a tea house, shopped, cooked, ate, walked, talked, laughed hysterically, hiked, and had a generally fabulous time. I miss them already. 
Isn't she just the cutest Aunt?
Since they left, I've been slowly preparing for the next big adventure: 
My friend Emily is going to move in with us while she goes to the Denver Seminary to study Justice and Mission as she prepares to follow God's call to the people of Burma. I can't wait to finally live in the same country, state, and city (not to mention house)! She's coming on Wednesday, so I've been trying to get her room ready and my house a little bit tidy. 
That's all I have to say for now. I'm working on coming up with some more interesting posts. Until then....have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment