Monday, June 18, 2012

GIF(t)

This past weekend, we went on a little day trip to Idaho Springs and then up Mt. Evans with Phillip's parents. In case you didn't know, Phillip is a photographer, and he brought along his camera. He's not always the serious, artsy kind of photographer. Sometimes he just follows me around with the camera, snapping THOUSANDS of pictures of me, continuously, until I am driven insane. This is usually the result of me complaining that he never takes any pictures of us or our lives together. Rather than just try a little harder to document our lives in an orderly, fun fashion, he goes overboard. It's kind of his thing.
Needless to say, I'm a bit of a ham sometimes. A lot of the times. Almost always. 
My reaction to having my picture taken incessantly is to start doing weirder and weirder things for the camera. Sometimes he'll get a picture that's so ridiculous, he'll stop for a minute! 
Anyway. All this to say that today I have a special gift for you. A GIF(t). A lovely looping combinations of pictures Phillip took of me in a coffee shop in Idaho Springs. Enjoy, my friends.
Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Hehe you guys are so weird. I love you both. And I miss you. Is he coming down for Brie's wedding too? I hope so. It's been too long since I've seen you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do that? I want to try that

    ReplyDelete