Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hey there!

Hey there everybody! 
So sorry I was gone for so long! I came back from Albuquerque on Monday with a terrible cold, and between nursing myself back to health and playing a bit with my brother, I've been a bad blogger.
Isaac, his girl Melissa and I all went up to Estes Park on Tuesday. It was pretty. 
My view as the third wheel ;)
I got -this- close to an elk. Then I took a picture. Then he got mad and started stomping towards me threateningly. Then I ran away like a scared little girl. 
Also, here's some kitchen progress!
The most wonderful part: the stove!!! I'm sure you can't tell, but I was boiling water in that tea kettle on my pretty new gas stove when I took this. Yay!! Also, Phillip put in the floors, which are beautiful, and started building all the cabinets. Soon they will all be finished and we'll be very very close!
Isaac gave me this gorgeous Teavana mug for my birthday, and he also gave me pretty flowering strawberry and peach tea to go inside. Perfect timing, since it's the only thing that's keeping me from ripping my sore throat out. And yes, that's our lawn mower in the background. Just keeping it real. 
Hope everything's going well with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment