Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Gingham

                                                                    Source: tinywhitedaisies.tumblr.com via Robbie on Pinterest

I've been slightly obsessed with all things gingham lately. I bought two gingham button-ups from H&M recently, in cobalt and kelly, and now I'm thinking of ways to talk my husband into wearing it as well!
jcrew
looove these
Of course, gingham is not just for clothes! I'm really starting to love it in homes as well.
Maybe it's just the springtime talking?
What do you think? Love it or leave it?
Somebody buy me this bedding, pronto!

3 comments:

  1. I love gingham too, but I think if you want phillip to wear it, you'll have to call it "plaid." Sounds much manlier. -)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Katya on that one. John has a "pink" shirt he will only wear if we say it's Salmon - he learned that from Andy Lee. haha As for the gingham, I think it is a spring thing. There is just something about gingham that says "fresh and clean" to me, which is something I think we all want after being cooped up inside all winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the guy is lying in bed in that first interior picture, as if he is expecting something....

    ReplyDelete