Friday, January 27, 2012

Snow day

Good morning friends!
It's snowing here! I love snow. And lucky for me, I don't really have to go anywhere all day until dinner time. It's a perfect day to stay at home and drink coffee. 
And also a perfect day to play with my new cell phone app, "Retro Camera." 
So enjoy all my fuzzy pictures of the freshly falling snow!
I'm not going to lie to you, this is our Christmas tree. 
It's dead and has been sitting out on our back porch for weeks.
Snow makes everything so bright! It also mystifies our normally pretty view. 
I like the composition of the first pic better here, but I love that giant snowflake that jumped into my second pic. 
Ok, so maybe this pic looks a little like a prison? I promise it's not!
Prison again. But pretty snowy prison with a craggy leafless tree.
Also, you should see my dog. 
She begged to go outside, but then proceeded to whine and refused to leave the porch. 
Good thing we got lots of walks in earlier this week. I refuse to leave the porch, too. 
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I like the picture style - that's so cool! It's things like that that make me miss my smart phone. However, every time my children chew on it or drop it into water, it makes me glad it's indestructible! ;-) Enjoy your lazy snow day! It looks pretty!
    P.S. I finally packed up and put away all my Christmas decorations yesterday! But our dead tree is still sitting in our front yard too.

    ReplyDelete