Wednesday, January 18, 2012

{almost busy}

                                                                              Source: life.com via Daniella on Pinterest

It's been a busy week so far, at least, busy for me, and it's only getting busier from here on! Except when I am having company, I normally don't have so much going on! But this week, I looked at Phillip and said "Wow! I don't even have time for a job!"
Between four different AWANA kid's meetings, a volunteer meeting at a local pregnancy center, PT appointments, having lunch with a friend and cleaning my grandmother's house, I'm almost out of time to walk my dog or cook good meals. Not to mention tackle the enormous pile of laundry. But just for a minute, I may take this teeny afternoon break in my schedule to have a wee little nap. Sometime's a girl's just gotta catch up on her beauty sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment