Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy {Thanksgiving} Weekend!

                                                                                 Source: polyvore.com via Daniella on Pinterest

I'm just barely awake enough to peek in on you all and say "Happy Thanksgiving Weekend"!!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Phillip's parents yesterday! I cooked so many wonderful things (if I do say so myself) and we feasted and chatted all day long. It was really fun but also fairly exhausting hosting the dinner, even for just 5 people. 
This morning we all got up at 3:30 AM and went Black Friday shopping. The BX(twice), 2 malls, and a trip each to IKEA and World Market later, we finally got home and were able to nap a tiny bit. I'm not really a very big fan of the crazy lines and early mornings, but I got a nice new coat and a few things for the house, so I guess I can't complain!
Now we're all vegging around the house, watching movies, messing around on our computers, or, in Phillip's case, doing homework. I'm cooking up some curry and rice for dinner and we'll probably all turn in early. After all tomorrow is another day, and there is a lot more to do this weekend!
I hope you're having a blessed Thanksgiving Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment