Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where I've been...

I somehow don't have any good pictures of my wonderful, impromptu visit to Albuquerque over the weekend. But I did bring my wonderful cousin Tiana home with me, and I've been trying to document her visit with more faithfulness. Yesterday we went thrift store shopping and bought flowers to plant in my outdoor pots. And today we went downtown in Denver to the 16th Street Mall and wandered around to our heart's content. 
Denver is doing this funny thing where they let artists paint on a lot of old piano's and just left them on the streets for anyone to play with! 
I really loved all of them, its such a fun idea!
And also, we found the future home of the Denver H&M, which is very exciting!  
Hope you're having a fantastic week!

2 comments:

  1. Aaahh - I want that black and white piano!! Sooo pretty...I wonder if I could convince Robert to let me paint our piano? It is pretty old.
    Looks like you guys are having a fun time...wish I could be there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the piano thing!!! What an incredible way to beautify the city.

    Oh and I love that you went to H&M. Next time you go there make sure to buy something in my honor ;)

    ReplyDelete