Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Clean

Wow, I had such good intentions of posting regularly every day this week. And then Monday slipped away, and although I did manage a post yesterday, it's now 11:36 pm on Wednesday and I'm just now getting around to my blog! 
This week is stuffed full of cleaning. Tiana and I set up my guest room on Monday and unpacked a lot of boxes. Yesterday I worked on organizing my master bedroom and bathroom. I made more progress on the bathroom than the bedroom, but some progress is better than none! Today I spent most of the day out at my grandparents' house. It's my grandmother's birthday, and I had a lot of fun chatting with her in between chores. I steam-cleaned her carpets, cleaned out her fridge, cleaned all four of her bathrooms. and also did the kitchen floors and deadheaded all of her flowers. 
Tonight we went out to the Fresh Fish Company for her birthday dinner! My grandpapa treated us all to a very delicious meal and we drove home through a glorious rain/lightning storm. I made home-made hot chocolate with whipped cream and Phillip is finishing up his homework assignments that are due at midnight.
Tomorrow I have to get busy cleaning my own house again. My parents and sisters are coming to visit me all next week, and it's my mom's first time to see my new place! I want her to be impressed with my housewifely skills ;)
Sorry this post was so delayed! I hope you had a fabulous Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment