Monday, June 6, 2011

My life in pictures...

The past two weeks of my life, in pictures:
Rockies game!
The in-laws and my dad and brother came to town! 
Bases loaded!
Sibling mischief.
My father in law
Boy troubles.
My birthday party - gluten-free chocolate cake!
My girls came for my actual birthday!
I got tons of beautiful flowers!
She's pretty.
So's she.
In fact, it runs in their family.
I loves her.
And her. We had tea in a pretty awesome place.
They made mine gluten free.
This is the non-gluten free stuff.
 But the gluten-free stuff was pretty dang good.
We were super ladylike, I promise.
We went to Lush Cosmetics. It was awesome. We bought strange stuff for our hair.
No really, it looked like baby poop.
And dried like dreads.
But it turned out nicely, I promise.
So that is my life in the past two weeks, in a nutshell. I have more fun times ahead, but right now I have to go take my sister to the pool. Cause I'm cool like that. 
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Looks like you've been having a lot of fun! Glad I could be a little part of it! My fave is the picture of all the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You party animal! What a fun birthday. I'm impressed that you took pictures of everything.

    P.S. If you want baby poop for your hair, just let me know. I will give you all you need - for free!

    ReplyDelete