Monday, June 13, 2011

All I really wanted was a picture of my pretty dress...

  Phillip and I had a blast on our vacation to Farmington! A lot of it was hard work helping to prepare for and then clean up from the wedding. But we also had some really good times hanging out with my in-laws and a few of our friends. We had s'mores and soaked in the hot tub and visited Durango and bought a million books at a fabulous used book store. I also got a huge and delicious snow cone, one of my all-time favorite things to do in the summer in Farmington. 
Sophie and I waiting for the wedding to start.
And on the other side of that picture, my mother in law and her fabulous little hat!
These two were so cute and their wedding was so beautiful! 
Of course, we took a million pictures because I really wanted to document my outfit for you guys, I was very proud of it and felt quite glamorous. But none of the pictures were coming out! I am very frustrated to report that, so far, I cannot really show you my outfit in any detail. But it was blue and gold and much more flattering than the above picture indicates, and my hair was sort of fabulous, too.
At least Phillip was awfully handsome in his tux! 
I hope you all had a great week end! 

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful and I do love your hair! Sophie looks lovely too! sounds like lots of fun...and I love Kimberlae's hat!

    ReplyDelete