Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring is here!


My husband sang this horrible song by Tom Lehrer to me when we were dating. When he started, I thought it wasn't so bad. 
"Spring is here! Spring is here! Life is kittens, life is beer! I think the most wonderful time of the year is the spring, don't you?"
 But, as the song goes on, or if you knew the title, you'd know that it's all about poisoning pigeons in the park. Not very romantic. But I can't help it. I have the first few lines stuck in my head, the good part of the song, as it were, and I can't help thinking about spring, and wishing it would warm up here so that I'd be motivated to go for a run today, or at least get out of my pajamas and go outside.
I hope you're having beautiful spring weather, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment