Friday, November 12, 2010

I missed Phillip's phone call this morning and he had to leave a message. 
via ???
I couldn't understand everything he said. He talked so fast on the message that I can't figure out his address to write to him. He also asked me to put my voice on my message so next time he can hear it. *Sob* I can't believe I made my husband listen to a robot recording. Poor guy! I feel terrible about it. But he sounded like he's doing alright and that, other than being yelled at a lot, basic is going fine. So I am grateful for that. I'm determined not to let this ruin my day. 
I'm planning an extremely busy weekend. I WILL NOT miss his call on Sunday (they're supposed to get to call then).  I'm planning on spending the evening with my family. I'm going to a birthday party for an adorable little one year old guy. I think I'm also going to a fun game night and probably a soccer game. 
What are your weekend plans? Tell me in the comments to cheer me up! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Since we're all getting over colds, I think it's getting to be a low key weekend - Wii tournament (easy to do while sipping hot tea and popping Vitamin C), birthday party with some friends, and hosting church.......well, I thought it was going to be a low key weekend. Writing this has made me rethink that comment. You stay busy, busy and if anyone makes you miss the call - shoot first, ask questions later. Big HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am glad I found your blog, it is so nice to get back in touch with you!
    When you are needing some different scenery you will have to make a trip and come see us! We would love to have you!
    Love,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hunny... it is -awful- to miss a call. i always let it ruin my day, so you're doing great!
    there was a lot of confusion for me with Nathan's address at first, and that was so very hard because all i wanted to do was to write to him. but you will talk to him again soon and the address will get figured out.

    don't worry!

    this weekend Nathan and I are going to Montechello (Thomas Jefferson's house), and possibly driving to Richmond to go Trader Joe's! i adore Trader Joe's, and even though it's two hours away i am very excited to go and get good food again!!!!! :D

    i will be in NM Monday the 22 through that Friday- maybe you would want to drive up to Santa Fe to help me help my momma?

    ReplyDelete