Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm back!!

Hello everyone! I'm so terribly sorry about the long absence! I didn't seem to have one single second for blogging during my vacation! I had such a fabulous time travelling all over Chiang Mai with Emily, and I promise that pictures are coming very very soon! (for a sneak peak, head over to Emily's blog, Thailand Adventures. She's posted tons of cute pics!)
I was completely shocked when I stepped off the airplane into the middle of FALL! I had completely forgotten about cold weather and changing leaves! Its absolutely beautiful!!
For now I'm still trying to settle in, unpack, and defeat jet lag. I promise to return very shortly with a full recap of my adventure in Thailand, but for now, have a fantastic Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. I want her outfit!!
    Oh yes, and welcome back. ;-) Hehe we missed you.

    ReplyDelete