Monday, September 27, 2010

Return to Reality

All I want to do this morning is run back home and dive under the covers. I was in major denial yesterday about the start of this work week, and so left behind a messy house and an empty fridge when I dragged myself in to work this morning. However, I did actually accomplish a few things this weekend. I worked on some art projects (one of which has a deadline! uh oh, better work MORE on that one!) and Phillip and I (ok, mainly Phillip) finished the dresser redo that I've been posting about for what, months? It took forever, and I switched paint colors halfway through the project. But it looks great! And I'll finally have somewhere to put all my clothes! Hurrah for a potentially clean room in the near future! In other news, I also made and ate tons of scones, got yelled at by a Hobby Lobby employee while returning two little knobs, and ate out far too many times. And drank a lot of Starbucks.  And took a few naps. But not enough to satisfy my nap cravings. Its never enough, really. 
What did you do this weekend? I hope you have a fabulous return-to-reality Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment