Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pink Parade

Sometimes, I just need to let my girly side out! But living with a boy often puts a major cramp in my style.  Phillip veto's almost every floral and would probably leave if I tried to bring home anything pink. If we ever have a little girl, she can expect to be smothered in pink as my inner girly-girl breaks free. But until then, I guess I will have to satisfy myself with knowing that these pretty pink rooms exist somewhere on the planet. 
How do you feel about pink decor? Does it have any place outside of little girls rooms and bachelorette pads? How do you compromise with your mate when it comes to decorating?
To be completely honest, I probably would not be brave enough to decorate with too much pink, even if Phillip were on board. But a girl can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment