Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shopping List

Right now, Phillip and I are 100% broke. Mostly due to the purchase of one very expensive ticket to Thailand, which I can't complain too much about! But the fact remains that I am on a shopping haitus until Phillip gets more hours at work. So, in order to help curb my insatiable shopping lust, I'm doing a little imaginary shopping today. Here is my shopping wish list:

Nina Garcia's Look Book: What to Wear for Every Occasion
This book looks phenomenal - I wish I could find a picture of the inside!
Any of the purses found in this shop, made by hank;
This gorgeous, girly tutu lamp from here;
a fabulously gorgeous F. Scott Fitzgerald book or two;
And a hilarious and functional flocked phone;
What do you think? Would you add any of this stuff to your own wish list? Is there anything on your own list that you just can't justify buying but can't get out of your head?

No comments:

Post a Comment