Monday, August 23, 2010

Decisions, decisions...

I hate making decisions. Especially decisions that will be fairly permanent. I mean, what if I make the wrong choice?! Then I'll be stuck living with my own lousy decision, often for years! And right now, I have one of those long lasting decisions on my hands. In about a month, I will be getting a new bed! But first I need to choose one. Right now, I'm considering simple canopy beds and sleigh beds. I have no idea which one to buy! I need help! Which bed would you choose? Or would you not choose any of these?
 
 
 There seem to be more canopies than sleighs, and I think my favorites are the first and third options. Our master bedroom is probably going to be mostly black and white, with a few colorful accents. What do you think? Should I buy one of these beds? Do you know of a different bed I should buy? Help!
Sorry about all the drama. Happy Monday! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment