Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Zen Wednesday 7.28.10

This room just kills me. I absolutely adore the gorgeous colors, the matching curtains and footbard, the rug, the light, and I desperately want that painting to hang in my own house! This week, Zen Wednesday is about the fact that everything doesn't have to be white to be calming and soothing. This room is my kind of minimalism, because it combines the lack of cluttery furnishing with bright, happy colors. This room makes me feel totally happy, and smiles are always relaxing! Do you like it?

1 comment:

  1. The room itself if not my favorite, but I love how the footboard is covered in the same material as the curtains...you could totally do that, and it would probably be quite easy. it's a neat way to pull the room together.

    ReplyDelete