Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thank you!

I can't even begin to say how sweet and wonderful the last week has been. I have been overwhelmed with the thoughtfullness and kindness of my dear friends and family as I celebrated my birthday this week, so this post is just a shout out to the wonderful people that made this week beautiful for me.
Thank you for helping me throw parties and clean up afterwards. 
Thank you for Starbucks!
Thank you for the sweet cards and notes and facebook messages and texts and phone calls.
Thank you for the awesome presents that overwhelemed me with their thoughtfullness. It made me realize how incredible it is to be surrounded by people who really and truly know me, through and through.
Thank you all for being part of my life and making every year better and more worthwhile than the one before.

1 comment: