Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bathroom Inspiration

This week I got a message from a reader of my blog (ok, my cousin. but I didn't know she even read this!) asking about painting the trim in her bathroom. It was the biggest compliment ever to have someone ask me any kind of design/decorating advice. I answered her question to the best of my ability, and was inspired to make these bathroom inspiration boards on polyvore. I was going to send them to my cousin as inspiration, but I figured I'd just post them up here for you all to see. Since she lives far, far away and I have no idea what her house looks like or what her decorating style is, I put together two different bathrooms that I thought would be pretty with white trim (the only thing I know she wants!).  
This first one is a little like my master bed/bathroom. I really love black and white and green together!
Green/Black/White BathroomFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

This second one is much girlier. If I had gone with purple in my guest bedroom, I would be all over this for a guest bath.
Purple/Ivory BathroomFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

So what do you all think? What do your bathrooms look like?

PS Sorry about the odd formatting, Polyvore doesn't seem to like my blog very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment