Monday, May 17, 2010

Polyvore and my Kitchen

I found this awesome website called polyvore. You should check it out!
I used their creation functions to make this little board about my kitchen. I basically own the stuff on the left, the curtains and a similar (but holy cow cheaper!) table and four of those chairs. I'm thinking about adding a prettier light, a cool run, maybe some poppies to bring teal and red pops to the rather boring cupboards and walls. What do you think?
Kitchen IdeasFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Kitchen Ideas by DaniellaHouk on Polyvore.com

1 comment:

  1. well that's really cool! I want to play around with that site...if I ever have time..

    I like the poppi...I don't know if they will dominate your kitchen too much though..depends on how big they are

    ReplyDelete