Monday, April 12, 2010

Someone please answer this all-consuming question:

via mfamb (click the pic to enlarge)
Is that huge, mirrored, gorgeous piece of furniture the refrigerator??
Ok, no, I think its actually over there in the corner on the other side of the door. But I think someone should make a fridge like that, don't you? This kitchen rocks.

Sorry about the lack of posts last week. I was seriously busy doing all kinds of crumby work things and fun non-work things. I'll fill you in on the fun stuff (with some pics!) as soon as I catch up on life.

1 comment:

  1. I love that. Although I think it should be the pantry instead. I like the refrigerators and other appliances that look like they're built into the wall - you know, covered in same stuff as the cabinets, etc. I think it makes for a classier, more old-fashioned kitchen.

    ReplyDelete