Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Color Crush: the guest room edition

I've already posted a lot of inspiration photos for our guest room, but as it gets more and more close to being finished, I find more and more beautiful inspiration photos. So this week's color crush is all about the blue and white combo.
I love how these two are so similar, but the first is young and fresh and the second is much more sophisticated
Talk about sophisticated, this combines the traditional blue and white with some heavier furnishings to really turn the blue and white stereotype on its head
And I absolutely love these gorgeous golden flowers on this blue wall. I have a ton of gold framed mirrors and pictures, so this really falls in with what I am envisioning. 
via halle burton from the nest
How do you feel about the white/blue combo?

No comments:

Post a Comment